How does Clarke.ai handle confidentiality (security and privacy)?
By choosing Clarke.ai, you're placing a huge level of trust on us. We tirelessly honor that privilege and will continue to improve our efforts to ensure this as we grow. Confidentiality at Clarke.ai comes in many forms all of which are better described in our Terms of Service. Some of the ways in which we maintain confidentiality is by using secure protocols and best practices for call recording and retention of data.
- Your calls and call data are yours. We never share your call data or call information with third parties except where needed for QA, support and to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- We DO NOT have access to, and CANNOT control your inbox or your phone. Trained technicians may go over your notes to make sure Clarke.ai is learning and improving. We do this to improve our service and develop new ones. The aim is to reach a point where human intervention becomes completely unnecessary.
- We restrict access of personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us. They are subjected to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these standards.
- You can, at any time, request to remove all your data from our servers if you so choose.
- Our services are encrypted using SSL. Our data processing and storage are physically and virtually secure operations.